Your dentist may have already told you that your child needs braces. Perhaps you can see it for yourself. Maybe you had braces as a teen and think that your child might need them too.
We understand that it is a whole new experience for you and your family, and you will no doubt have many questions. At MOG we promise to do our best to make sure that you feel comfortable and informed.
When you are ready, call the practice closest to you to schedule your free assessment or fill out our online appointment request form. In the meantime, here are some of the most common questions we get asked.
- At what age should my child see an orthodontist?
- What is the ideal age to start treatment?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much does treatment cost?
- Do you have a payment plan?