Following you will find some of the most commonly asked initial queries when people are considering orthodontic treatment. Some of the answers may seem a bit vague, but there are many things that we just can’t answer until we have properly examined your individual situation. Every orthodontic journey is different, so this is really just a little bit of guidance on some of the standard issues.
The best way to have your particular query answered is to visit us and ask. Make your free appointment, or email us with your questions and we will do our best to accurately answer them.
You can also download our handy question sheet here.
If you are visiting during the COVID-19 changes you can visit our COVID FAQ page here to learn more about what we are doing to follow the current guidelines.
- Frequently Asked Questions Course
- What is orthodontics? Lesson
- How do I know if I need orthodontics? Lesson
- What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment? Lesson
- What is the best age to see an orthodontist? Lesson
- What is the ideal age to start treatment? Lesson
- Is it too late for an adult to have braces? Lesson
- So anyone can have orthodontic treatment? Lesson
- Tell me about the different types of braces Lesson
- Do braces hurt? Lesson
- How long will my treatment take? Lesson
- What are those little TAD screws for? Lesson
- How much does treatment cost? Lesson
- Do you have a payment plan? Lesson
- What happens at the first visit? Lesson
- Are there foods I can’t eat during treatment? Lesson
- How am I going to keep my teeth clean? Lesson
- Do I still need to see my dentist? Lesson
- Can I still play sport? Lesson
- Will I be able to play my musical instrument? Lesson