National & State rules are changing regularly as Australians attempts to navigate our way through this ongoing situation. We continue to act under the guidelines from the Government and Health Authorities. Dental procedures are currently permitted provided that health and safety guidelines are observed and we warmly welcome all of our patients back to MOG!
We have attempted to address some of the more common questions here that might help you as a handy reference point in the coming weeks and months.
You might also read our constantly updating blog post Coronavirus COVID-19 Health Update for visitors to MOG
If you have a non-urgent question, we strongly recommend using the email contact form rather than calling the practice.
Current @ December 10, 2020
- Questions relating to COVID restricted visits Course
- Knowing the COVID symptoms Lesson
- Waiting room ettiquite Lesson
- What extra infection control procedures do you have in place? Lesson
- Why can’t I accompany my child into the clinical area? Lesson
- What is an essential appointment? Lesson
- Will my appointment be at my regular MOG location? Lesson
- Arriving with pre-cleaned teeth | Using a mobile toothbrushing station. Lesson