We continue to act under the guidelines from the Government and Health Authorities. We are temporarily closed to routine patient visits from Friday 28th May.
We have attempted to address some of the more common questions here that might help you as a handy reference point.
If you have a non-urgent question, we strongly recommend using the email contact form rather than calling the practice.
Current @ May 27th, 2020
- Questions relating to COVID restricted visits Course
- Knowing the COVID symptoms Lesson
- Waiting room ettiquite Lesson
- What extra infection control procedures do you have in place? Lesson
- Why can’t I accompany my child into the clinical area? Lesson
- What is an essential appointment? Lesson
- Will my appointment be at my regular MOG location? Lesson
- Arriving with pre-cleaned teeth | Using a mobile toothbrushing station. Lesson