Current @ Thursday, July 15th 2021
Following the Victorian government lockdown changes – orthodontic practices will remain closed from midnight Thursday, July 15th. We will be cancelling upcoming appointments day by day until we know we will be reopening. We currently expect that appointments will resume from Wednesday July 28th.
Rest assured that we are monitoring the changes and we will reach out to you to reschedule your appointment when we have confirmation of reopening.
The best way for us to help you is via our online contact form.
Stay safe, wear your masks and look after each other.
Wishing you and your family good health until we see you again.
- Guide for patients during our temporary COVID closure Course
- What if I have an emergency? Lesson
- Why does MOG need to close? Lesson
- Will patients be allowed in the practices at all? Lesson
- How long will the practice be closed? Lesson
- I have an instalment due, how do I pay my account? Lesson
- What if I was due to start treatment? Lesson
- I was supposed to have my braces removed, what happens now? Lesson
- What happens with my routine review appointments? Lesson
- I have clear aligners, how should I proceed? Lesson
- What happens if I have lost an aligner? Lesson
- What should I do if I am wearing braces or an appliance? Lesson
- How to create your own basic orthodontic care kit Lesson
- Help I need some more wax! Lesson
- My teeth feel sore Lesson
- What can I do about mouth ulcers? Lesson
- One of my brackets has come loose Lesson
- My wire has come out of the bracket. Lesson
- There is a poking wire at the back of my mouth Lesson
- I have lost or broken retainers, what should I do? Lesson
- How do I care for my TADs? Lesson
- I have ‘chains’ what if they break? Lesson
- I have run out of elastics, can I get some more? Lesson