Current @ Wednesday, August 5th 2020
Regrettably, Victorian government regulations now require that orthodontic practices cease operation as of midnight Friday August 7th.
As patients of MOG Orthodontics, you experienced this journey with us in April, and we have every confidence that we can calmly move through the next phase of Melbourne restrictions.
Rest assured that we are monitoring the situation and we will reach out to you as soon as government regulations determine that we can return to work.
Our phone lines will be staffed throughout this time – however, the best way for us to help you is via our online treatment query form to save you having to wait on hold as our receptionists will be quite busy, especially during the first few days of the current closure.
In the meantime, we have attempted to address some of the more common questions below. These may provide a handy reference point in the coming weeks.
In addition, you might like download a resource from Orthodontics Australia that you may also find helpful.
We are confident you will find the answers to your queries in the FAQ below, but if not please use the COVID Email form at the bottom of the page. We may receive a large number of calls and this will save you having to wait on hold.
Wishing you and your family good health until we can see you again.
- Guide for patients during our temporary COVID closure Course
- What if I have an emergency? Lesson
- Why does MOG need to close? Lesson
- Will patients be allowed in the practices at all? Lesson
- How long will the practice be closed? Lesson
- I have an instalment due, how do I pay my account? Lesson
- What if I was due to start treatment? Lesson
- I was supposed to have my braces removed, what happens now? Lesson
- What happens with my routine review appointments? Lesson
- I have clear aligners, how should I proceed? Lesson
- What happens if I have lost an aligner? Lesson
- What should I do if I am wearing braces or an appliance? Lesson
- Help I need some more wax! Lesson
- My teeth feel sore Lesson
- What can I do about mouth ulcers? Lesson
- One of my brackets has come loose Lesson
- My wire has come out of the bracket. Lesson
- There is a poking wire at the back of my mouth Lesson
- I have lost or broken retainers, what should I do? Lesson
- How do I care for my TADs? Lesson
- I have ‘chains’ what if they break? Lesson
- I have run out of elastics, can I get some more? Lesson