As you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in extraordinary and unprecedented changes to our daily lives.
Regrettably, government regulations now require that all orthodontic practices cease operation as of April 1st. Rest assured that we are monitoring the situation and we will reach out to you as soon as the government regulator determines that we can return to work.
In the meantime, we have attempted to address some of the more common questions below. These may provide a handy reference point in the coming weeks.
In addition, you might like download a resource from Orthodontics Australia that you may also find helpful.
Please be aware that our phone lines and locations will not be staffed during some of this time. We are confident you will find the answers to your queries in the FAQ below, but if not please use the COVID Email form at the bottom of the page. We may receive a large number of queries, and we apologise in advance for any delays in responding, however, we assure you that we will attend to all email enquiries.
Wishing you and your family good health until we can see you again.
Current @April 1st, 2020
- Guide for patients during our temporary COVID closure Course
- What if I have an emergency? Lesson
- Why does MOG need to close? Lesson
- Will patients be allowed in the practices at all? Lesson
- How long will the practice be closed? Lesson
- I have an instalment due, how do I pay my account? Lesson
- What if I was due to start treatment? Lesson
- I was supposed to have my braces removed, what happens now? Lesson
- What happens with my routine review appointments? Lesson
- I have clear aligners, how should I proceed? Lesson
- What happens if I have lost an aligner? Lesson
- What should I do if I am wearing braces or an appliance? Lesson
- How to create your own basic orthodontic care kit Lesson
- Help I need some more wax! Lesson
- My teeth feel sore Lesson
- What can I do about mouth ulcers? Lesson
- One of my brackets has come loose Lesson
- My wire has come out of the bracket. Lesson
- There is a poking wire at the back of my mouth Lesson
- I have lost or broken retainers, what should I do? Lesson
- How do I care for my TADs? Lesson
- I have ‘chains’ what if they break? Lesson
- I have run out of elastics, can I get some more? Lesson
- I have separators between my teeth, what should I do if one comes out? Lesson